Clinical Trials Project Manager - UICEC
We usually respond within two weeks
IDIBELL is looking for a Clinical Trials Project Manager for the UICEC
About the unit
Clinical Research and Clinical Trial Unit (UICEC IDIBELL) is an IDIBELL platform that gives support to the clinical research groups to conduct clinical studies without any commercial interest. UICEC activities respond to the responsibilities of researches as promoter of clinical trials (CT).
UICEC IDIBELL is part of the SCREN, a ISCIII Clinical Research Support Platform (PT20/00008),
About the role
- Project management of clinical research studies
- Elaboration of a specific plan for the CT and follow up to ensure compliance with the plan.
- Ensure CT are carried out according to legal regulations, Good Clinical Practice and SOPs
- Ensure CT are completed as agreed in the budget, timelines and patients inclusion commitment
- Coordination of all regulatory documents of the CT
- Supervision of monitoring activities carried out by the monitors
- Review and approve reports of visits of the centers
- Development and management of study documents and generated data (monitoring plan, CRD design and validation plan)
- Development of the communication policy with the research team of the study (organization of the initial meeting, periodic teleconferences, generation of periodic reports for the centers)
- Elaboration of studies budget and management of the billing of the tasks carried out for each study
- 3 years experience in CT monitoring
Education and training
- Degree in Health Sciences (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology)
- Training in CT monitoring and completed practices
- Training in monitoring and management
- Training in drug and devices CT
- Knowledge on CT ethical and legal regulation
- Knowledge on Good Clinical Practice
- Good command of the English language
We will value, but not required
- Previous experience in project management of drug and devices CT
- National Health System knowledge/experience
- Global professional experience and academic training
- High English skills
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Motivation, initiative and learning ability
What do we offer
- Nº of positions: 1
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: 9 - 10 months
- Estimated annual gross salary: 26.000 - 28.000 €
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way.
- Benefits of constant training are offered.
- We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate's CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview. Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the Talent Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Deadline: Please submit your application by 29 March 2023
Data protection notice
IDIBELL is a research center that integrates the biomedical research of the Bellvitge University Hospital (HUB), the Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO), and the University of Barcelona in the Bellvitge Campus (UB), and the Viladecans Hospital (HV). The research focuses of IDIBELL are cancer, neuroscience, translational medicine and regenerative medicine. Research, innovation and society are the pivots on which researchers work every day in order to improve the quality of life of citizens.
The 'HR Excellence in Research' award represents IDIBELL’s commitment to the implementation of Human Resources policies, which oversee the attracting and development of talent in an open, transparent, and based on personal merit, in alignment with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers (Charter and Code).
IDIBELL is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission and the implementation of open, transparent and merit-based recruitment (OTMR).
The project leading to this labor contract has received funding from [name] under the project code [code]
- Management support
Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute is focused in cancer, neuroscience, translational medicine and regenerative medicine. Research, innovation and society are the axes on which researchers work every day with the goal of improving the quality of life of citizens.
Our mission is to carry out research of excellence that integrates knowledge and innovation in health, contributing to the improvement of people's quality of life.
Our vision of future is to become a European reference in health sciences, rooted in our local environment and contributing to its growth by attracting and retaining research talent in health sciences.
In order to fullfil both, our values are: integrity, confidence, transparency, aspiration, passion and commitment.
Clinical Trials Project Manager - UICEC
Loading application form
Already working at IDIBELL?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.