Join our team of professionals
Internship opportunities for Undergrad and Master's students
IDIBELL is a biomedical research center that is committed to talent and the development of human capital. For this reason, we offer opportunities to undergradute and Master's students who wish to have a first contact with the professional world in an international research institute.
IDIBELL will consider applications from students that want to conduct research at our institute to complement their training and complete their Bachelor's or Master's theses. In addition, we offer a range of challenging opportunities to join our scientific support and management support units for intermediate and advance professional training and Master's students with scientific and non-scientific background
What do you need to join IDIBELL as student intern?
- By the time you join and finish your internship, be enrolled in an academic or higher education institution where you are or have been pursuing professional training, university degree or Master's degree courses.
- Have the minimum requirements that your academic or higher education institution demands.
- Have a collaboration agreement between the your academic or higher education institution and IDIBELL.
- Have enough available time, flexibility, and commitment to carry out your complementary training (a morning shift is usually preferred).
All the abovementioned is subject to availability of a place suitable to your profile, motivations and interests.
- A motivation letter addressed to the Head of Unit/Platform or Principal Investigator accordingly
- A complete CV including contact information
- Contact details of two referees
Please submit your queries and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.